Monday, July 21, 2008

Joint KnitBlog

So, Sam has been suggesting for a very long time that KP and I should get ourselves a joint knitting blog. This is mostly due to the fact that our blog-evasive maneuvers to this point have involved having no time to blog. However, after our trip to Cape May, NJ, where KP and I very successfully spread the cult of knitters to 3 of our dear friends, I decided that it was time...My, the word "blog" certainly loses its meaning after 15 or so uses. Anyway, so here we are, KP and I, and we're going to blog about our knitting, if we have time in between life and actually knitting. Let's see how it goes, and if anyone actually reads our random spewed thoughts. Well, I can't speak for Kristen...okay, my randomly spewed thoughts, and Kristen's probably brilliant insight into life as related to yarn. Yes.

No comments: