Monday, July 21, 2008

Don't know how it happened, but here we are

So, apparently Heather and I are blogging now about our knitting. I have always avoided this because, quite honestly, why should anybody care? My life is pretty fantastic as far as knitting goes, but what should drive anyone to want to read about it? Oh well, I have stopped fighting the inevitable. Ravelry was the first step on my path to darkness, and this is where it ends. Do not be concerned dear readers, I am far from anxious about this little development. Maybe this will prove beneficial to someone. Between Heather and myself we are a pretty awesome writing pair (her being the actual writer and me being a poor cynic who just happens to be funny on occasion), so this should be an interesting ride for all. Continue on then? Sure, God must have had this in mind somewhere. Toodle pip! 

No comments: