Monday, July 28, 2008

Digging

So within the next month I am faced with completing the impossible task--organizing 18 years of acquired crap that has been stored in a rather large bedroom, and attempting to fit it in a very small shared space otherwise known as  dorm room. 

Currently, my room is...a mess. It's buried in yarn and pay stubs and school work from three months ago and books...so many books. And yarn, yes, yarn to the point where I can't even find my three skeins of beautiful wool and silk that I found in a discount bin in Cape May...where is all my stuff!? Oh yeah...under other stuff.

On a side note, whatever happened to SunnyD? I think it's one of those beverages that you're not allowed to consume after the age of thirteen...See, I'll never get my room clean, or organized, or packed into a much smaller room, because I'm such a procrastinator! This blog post is not about knitting at all...it's about avoiding the inevitable while blogging and watching What Not To Wear on TLC. I'm really really unbelievably thrilled to go to college...it's just such a pain to get there. And because of this, I'm not even knitting right now, except to avoid cleaning. Thus, this is my blog post.


No comments: