Friday, June 12, 2009

For Jess Dugger




Dear Coblogger,
   Please excuse this temporary deviation from our usual chatter, but a friend asked me to look into some yarn for a pair of knitted undies so I do hope you will forgive me in indulging her in some pictures.
Dear Jess Dugger,
   Here are some lovely yarns for your viewing pleasure. 
1. I would say the picture at the top is your best bet. You don't get as broad a color selection, but it is unbelievably soft and I think it is a reasonable price.

2. This is handdyed and really  pretty and also quite soft, a little expensive but it could be worse.

3. The last one definitely has the most color selection and it is quite soft. The only issue is that it has a little fuzziness that some might consider itchy especially in such a sensitive area. It is up to your discretion in the end.

Tell me what you like the best 
KP

1 comment:

Knit Happens said...

Is she knitting the undies or are you knitting them for her? I would also highly recommend Knitpicks Risata, because undies need to be stretchy and washable (hopefully) and not too heavy. It's a blend of wool and cotton with a little bit of elastic...it's also on sale. The undies will be rather warm, but not TOO warm, and the important thing is that they will be stretchy. -HN