Friday, June 5, 2009

*Bzzt*...CLEAR!

Hello, my name is Heather. You may remember me as one of the bloggers for this blog, which has not existed in quite some time. Let's see if we can get back into the swing of things, shall we?

I am all aflutter with ideas. I'm going to knit:
-Hannah Fettig's WHISPER CARDIGAN (Interweave Spring 2009)
-The rest of Mom's QUILTED DIAMOND VEST (Webs online pattern DL)
-Some bookmarks (because I can)
-BIRD IN HAND mitts
-Scrap yarn hats (I WILL have time to donate hats this year)
-Something for Nate's birthday

...And many more things, I'm sure. The only problem (and by only, I mean many) is (are):
-I need to order some new needles, and am waiting to see if I can go halvsies on a Knitpicks order with SuperKnitter. I am also too lazy to get out my credit card every time I sit down and have time to order.
-The vest bores me to death. I'm sorry, I just dread it. But I have to finish by Mom's birthday (June 16th).
-There's no problem here. In fact, these are what I knit to fill time in which I don't know what else to knit.
-I don't feel like balling the yarn right now, and even if I did, it's not winter, and the thought of knitting thick mittens as the summer heat closes in is just plain depressing.
-See the last part of the above statement.
-I have no idea what Nate would like, except a sweater, which is bad luck, and besides, he's always too afraid to wear my knitting because he thinks it will diminish its value. Pfft.

Ok, KP, your turn.

No comments: