Monday, January 12, 2009

"Don't you have enough hats?"


Picture 1
Originally uploaded by knitmeatheatre
This is the question I'm faced with as I pull out yet another misshapen pile of yarn and pointy sticks during my Novel in the U.S. class this past semester. Classmate Tom, the inquirer, does not knit...but I have knit so many hats next to him that he knows a hat when he sees one.

And now that it is 2009, Tom, I say yes to you. YES, I HAVE ENOUGH HATS!

Pictured here are some of the hats I have knit since October. However, it is not all of the hats that I have knit. If I had to count (which I'd rather not), I'd venture that I knit between 25 and 30 hats between October and December 2008. Therefore, I will not be knitting any hats. For a very long time.

But I love hats. So we'll see.

2 comments:

Knit Happens said...

So I guess I shouldn't ask you for a hat next Christmas??

Knit Happens said...

Make your own. :-P