Monday, October 27, 2008

SUPER Study Buddies

So, the boyfriend has been doing stellar work through the most complicated Physics E&M and Circuitry and CSE classes this semester...and now he's facing the prospect of even more, and even more insanely difficult classes NEXT semester and beyond. 

Well, it was our kind-of first anniversary this weekend, so I wanted to do something kind-of sweet for him, especially because he's been working so hard and deserves a little break.

That's where Captain Capacitor, and his faithful sidekick Resisty, come in!
God love Anna of MochiMochi Land for fabricating these PAINFULLY CUTE pieces of circuitry. I gave them to Nate in hopes that they would help him study. Superheroes have been known to do that, you know.

Unfortunately, they've been more of a hindrance than a help in the boy's faithful studies. Snippets of our conversations and correspondence include: ...too cute...those eyes...why does he have to have a cape??? Why the cape???...

Okay, maybe I went slightly overboard.

2 comments:

Knit Happens said...

Congratulations for making me laugh myself into nearly wetting my pants. Heather those things are so freakin cute I cannot even handle it. You are a marvel!

Remember When… said...

I love them! Thanks for posting them for the world to see and be amused by.