Monday, October 6, 2008

My Goal:

To knit a sweater over JanTerm break.

My Only Slightly More Immediate Goal:
To finish those damn knee socks.

My More Immediate Goal:
To knit hats, scarves, and gloves for charity before it gets too cold.

A More Immediate Goal Than That:
To finish all my Christmas presents.

After Completing This Goal:
To finish the five projects that I currently have on needles.

A Goal That Needs To Be Addressed Rather Immediately:
To finish my summary of a neuropsychological report of infantile amnesia in pre-schoolers for class tomorrow.

Another Goal, Temporally Unaffected:
To get a larger white board on which to write all my goals.

1 comment:

Ibunnysavetroy said...

my lord, I know what you mean. and I so wish that in my drawing class we didn't draw so much so I could knit... (6 freaking hours a week.)